Services & Amenities
Our 82,000 square foot Center features state-of-the-art fitness equipment and a friendly, professional staff. We also offer a full menu of services designed for your specific needs, from invigorating exercise to more relaxing, spa-like experiences.
- Free weight and resistance training equipment
- Cardiovascular training equipment
- Personal training services
- Yoga and Pilates personal training
- Four group exercise studios offering aerobics, cycling, yoga/Tai Chi and Pilates
- Click here for our land group exercise (aerobics, cycling, yoga, pilates) class schedule
- Click here for our aquatic group exercise class schedule
- Lap, exercise and warm-water pools
- Private swim lessons
- Indoor cushioned walk/jog track (9 laps per mile)
- Full size basketball gymnasium
- 2 racquetball courts
- Ballroom dance classes
- Boot Camp Classes
- Indoor golf simulator and instruction
- Staffed with health promotion experts
- Nutritional counseling services
- Executive-style locker rooms with sauna, steam and whirlpools
- Education programs dedicated to "total person" health promotion
- Comprehensive massage and spa services
- Healthy café with cooking demonstration kitchen
- Conference/education center, Internet lounge and gift shop
- Beautiful indoor Zen Garden
- Transitional Care
Kids in Motion
Mon - Thurs: 8am-12pm & 4pm-8pm
Fri - Sat: 8am-12pm
Kids in Motion provides a safe, supervised environment for children 1 year through 11 years of age while their parents use our Center. Daily activities promote positive health, safety and nutritional practices through fitness, science, arts and crafts, active games and special projects.
Our café offers a wide variety of healthy fare. Enjoy a delicious healthy snack in our comfortable and relaxing café area, or simply take it with you. It's an excellent way to relax and refuel after your visit.
Health and Education
As a part of your overall wellness experience, the Center offers an array of health education programs conducted by interdisciplinary teams of health promotion professionals. These programs combine education, exercise, nutrition and lifestyle improvements to help you achieve your wellness goals.