Our degreed and certified Personal Training professionals will provide assistance by evaluating, designing, and monitoring a specialized exercise program for you based on your health and fitness goals.
After your complimentary fitness assessment, your personal trainer will a complimentary exercise prescription tailored to your personal training goals and current level of fitness. Each session you will be encouraged to perform to the best of your ability while we ensure you are executing each exercise correctly to avoid injury and get the best results from the exercise. After about twelve weeks, you will want to return to have another fitness assessment to see how you are progressing.
With help from a personal trainer, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
For a full list of our Personal Training services and prices please click HERE.
This service is offered for fee by individual session, or in packages with pricing for members and non-members. If you are interested in purchasing Personal Training, please stop by the Members Services Desk or call us at (814) 868-7800.